Refrigeration Engineer (Hydrocarbons / Pack Systems / Co2)
£39000 - £42000 per annum
Package: £44,000 + 40 Hour week + Paid Door to Door + 33 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service / Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
We are a true specialist when it comes to Refrigeration and our brand is known as a market leader as far as Australia and Asia. We have continuously experienced unprecedented growth across our core business sectors which include Refrigeration, M&E and HVAC.
Our engineers are responsible for the service and maintenance of a variety of Refrigeration systems for one of the biggest supermarket brands in the UK so you must have prior experience of the service and repair of Refrigeration Pack Systems in order to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years.
- NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
- Must hold valid FGas certificate and full driving licence.
- CO2 is desirable.
- Experience on Pack Systems is desirable.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from £44k
- 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- 33 days holiday
- Van with Fuel Card
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 10 to 15 hours Over Time per week available to engineers who want it
- On Call 1 in 4
- Benefits include Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service / Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on######### for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, pack system, hydrocarbon, CO2, FGas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Carbon dioxide, CO2, Supermarket refrigeration, Transcritical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Posted 20 days ago