Senior Business Development Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Package
Business Development Manager London Leading FM Service Provider
One of my Clients (Arguably the largest FM Service Provider in the U.K) are searching for a Business Development Manager to use their enthusiasm, knowledge and sales skills to support the Business Development and Operational teams in growing the business within London.
Full training and support will be offered to the right candidate, with many longterm career paths available.
So whats in it for you?
You will be part of a forwardthinking company thats redefining their TFM service for clients providing contract soft & hard services throughout the UK.
- Generate and develop business relationships with an effective approach that maximises both revenue and profitability, working to support agreed sales targets.
- Present a leading offering to potential clients through direct communication via facetoface meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Devise and deliver tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Actively and successfully, manage the complete sales process; lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close and handover to the operations team.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalised.
- Effectively interact with all relevant internal departments including customer services, BID and operations teams.
- Generate weekly reports.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with this position as designated by the nominated Senior Business Development Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate successful achievement in hitting KPIS in previous roles would be an advantage.
- Must be able to develop Sales opportunities from initial selfgenerated lead up to closing the business.
- Although predominantly the role will be New Business, the candidate will be expected to be able to upsell existing accounts.
- Confidence to speak on the phone and build relationships
- Team player
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to attend meetings at different locations within your designated region and other regions as necessary
If this role is of interest, do not hesitate to get in touch on #########
Posted 23 days ago