Up to £18500 per annum
The UKs biggest retail vaping business is hiring!
Role: Brand Ambassador
Location: Nationwide Ideal candidate will be based in either Essex, or central Scotland
Contract: Permanent, Fulltime (Tuesday Saturday)
Initial Base Salary: Competitive DOE + Staff Discount + Training & Career Development
This is a great opportunity for an outgoing and confident person to join the UKs market leading vape and ecig retail business. They currently have over 130 stores across the UK, and are continuing to expand across the country, and Europe.
Officially the fastest growing Scottish private business and one of the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for there are many reasons to join them.
Brand Ambassador Job Responsibilities:
Customer Engagement Getting the brand out there!! Interacting with future potential customers to drive footfall to their existing and newly opened stores across the UK.
This is a field based role where you will travel and work with different stores each day across the UK to drive in new business and develop relationships with potential customers and other businesses in the area to encourage a visit to store as their first port of call for all their vaping needs.
Primary focus is to educate smokers on the benefits of making the switch and driving existing smokers to make the switch to vaping on the day!
Target and approach smokers on high streets across the UK to educate them on the benefits of making the switch to vaping and introducing the brand
- Run instore local events in their retail outlets across the UK
- Drive footfall to all exiting and newly opened stores
- Explain the benefits of vaping and encourage smokers to make the switch to vaping
- Represent the brand professionally at all times
- 8% Pension
- 28 days holidays
- Staff discount instore
- Priory rates on Currency Exchange
- Full inhouse training, and continual development programmes to help you grow with us
- Recognition through employee of the month, winners dinners, rising stars awards
- Excellent communication skills (especially verbal)
- Reliable and confident with a friendly and positive attitude
- Energetic, enthusiastic and organised
- A background in a fastpaced environment
- Selfmotivated and quick thinking
- Enjoy interacting with the public
- A knowledge of the vaping industry and vaping products is preferred but not essential
Candidates must be over 18 to join the business. Interested in hearing more? Apply now!
Posted 15 days ago