Customer Service Specialist
£8.97 - £9.53 per hour + Bonus Scheme + Incenctives
Permanent (Full time)
An award winning Customer Service Centre near Gloucester is looking for Customer Service Specialists due to departmental growth. You must have exceptional IT skills, come from a proven customer service background and be flexible with working hours as there will be weekend and evening shifts.
Customer Service Support is all about getting things right for our customers first time round and taking the opportunity to put things right when we dont, without fuss or complication. We want top quality talented people with a positive work attitude. You must be organised, enthusiastic and cooperative with a desire to succeed in all that you do. You need to be able to manage a varied workload and be willing to take on any extra responsibilities when required. Overall you must be able to demonstrate truly fantastic Customer Service in all elements of this role.
- A team player that aims to excel at all productivity and quality targets set.
- Chasing couriers and deliveries, looking to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Committed to the role and providing support to all colleagues in all areas of the business.
- Contribute fully and constructively in team meetings, performance reviews, coaching sessions and training courses/workshops.
- Delivering world class customer service through a variety of channels, calling, sending an email or a written letter.
- Effectively utilise all systems and knowledge to make sure we get it right first time for our customers.
- Give complete and accurate information
- Participate in reviews and feedback
A background in customer service, relationship management or verbal/ written communication will be advantageous.
In addition to a pay rate of £8.97 on a 35 hour working week we also offer comprehensive training, followed by ongoing coaching to make sure you achieve your full potential. We can offer:
FREE car park FREE Gymnasium facilities FREE Tea and coffee Buzzing workplace Generous Staff Discount of up to 40% Great Social Events Large Bonus Incentives Opportunities to gain further qualifications in the industry Subsidised canteen
You must be flexible in the hours you can work as the Contact Centre is open 7 days a week. Your hours will include some weekend and evening shifts.
Our opening hours are as follows:
08:3019:30 MonFri 09:0018:00 Saturday 10:0016:00 Sunday
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 74 days ago