Domiciliary Care Manager (Care Coordinator experience)
Up to £25000 per annum
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator / Senior Care Coordinator whos ready to take the next step into a Registered Manager role? Our client is looking for somebody to take up a Domiciliary Care Managers post and in time become registered for a new domiciliary care branch in Kidderminster. Theyre looking for somebody who is motivated, proactive and who is unafraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. As the Branch Manager youll be responsible for building the branch up from zero hours, to a busy and thriving care provision, taking on clients, recruiting staff and ensuring that care is delivered in a safe and effective manner. On offer for the Branch Manager role is a salary of around £25,000 plus performance related bonus and the opportunity to work for one of the largest domiciliary care providers in the area.
The Domiciliary Care Manager Role;
- This is a brandnew branch; the organisation has already won a contract to be on the Framework and youll be responsible for building up the hours. Youll need to be willing to perform all roles within the branch in the early days, complete care needs assessments, coordinate the staff rota, be oncall etc. as until the branch the established and providing sufficient hours to recruit an office team, youll be responsible for undertaking these tasks. You will have some backoffice support form head office, particularly in souring and booking in people for interview.
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen the brand locally
- Take responsibility for service care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Complete client reviews and assessments
- Deliver staff supervisions and headup recruitment drives where necessary
The Successful Candidate;
To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager role, you will;
- Need previous experience of coordinating rotas, conducting assessments, reviews, writing care plans, supervising and managing staff, problem solving.
- Youll have worked as a Care coordinator / Senior Care coordinator or Deputy Manager within a Domiciliary Care Agency before.
- Youll hold the QCF 3 or NVQ 3 in care qualification, 4 or 5 would be advantageous but my client will put yu on if not.
- Have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills
- Be willing to be hands on and undertake any role required in order to make sure that the service runs smoothly
- Experience of recruiting care staff
- Experience of working within domiciliary care before.
- Be a car driver
To be considered for the Branch Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts. For more information please call######### Please note we are specifically looking for a Care Coordinator / Deputy thats looking for progression and will be keen and eager to learn and develop.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Coordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Posted 48 days ago