Lead Electrical Engineer
£42.00 - £42.51 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Join a worldrenowned aerospace and defence organisationas aLead Electrical Engineer in BarrowinFurness.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
- Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Lead Electrical Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in BarrowinFurness on an initial 12month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £42.51 per hour.
- This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you wont find anywhere else.
Within the role of Lead Electrical Engineer, youll be responsible for:
- Ensuring developed solutions are clearly defined, integrated, configured, controlled and delivered, including resolution of conflicts and integration issues that occur through development and delivery phases.
- Assuring the maturity of the developed solutions is appropriate for the specific requirement and that all technical risks and opportunities are captured.
- Reviewing the processes and procedures within the span of control to reduce waste, improve efficiency and establish a dynamic and flexible best in class capability.
To succeed within the role of Lead Electrical Engineer, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
Experience in the electrical design / multi design consultancy.
Design experience of major facilities and infrastructure projects.
Management and integration of multidisciplined engineering teams.
In addition, a detailed and comprehensive understanding of a number of engineering disciplines is advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Lead Electrical Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- *** PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible! ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 76 days ago