£50000 - £60000 per annum
Do you enjoy tackling some of the most exciting and challenging Big Data problems in the industry and building largescale technology solutions?
This company is one of the leading retailers in the UK with over 150,000 employees. They have a massive footprint in the industry and are wanting an experienced Data Engineer to join their innovative team.
This company is looking for better ways to use their ever increasing amounts of data to understand their customers and optimise every aspect of their experience at a scale.
In specific, you can expect to:
- Build and design large scale realtime and batch data pipelines utilizing Apache Spark, Kafka, SQS
- Programme in Java, Scala or Python.
- Implement cloud technologies such as GCP, Azure and AWS
- Work with structured, semistructure and unstructured data
- Work collaboratively within a team of crossfunctional engineers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Data Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience using Java, Scala or Python
- Experience using cloud technologies such as AWS
- Built data pipelines using Apache Spark or Kafka
- Knowledgeable about data modelling, access and storage.
The successful Data Engineer will receive a high salary between £50,000£60,000 with a competitive package
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rhiannon Knight via the Apply link on this page
Posted 35 days ago