CAD Manager / Design Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Holiday
A great opportunity has arisen for a CAD / Design Manager to join a growing facades and fenestration specialist based in Essex. The company specialise with the design, supply and installation of aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling to multiple sectors within the industry, including commercial, retail, residential, education and many more. This is a great opportunity for a CAD / Design Manager to join a growing, successful company based in Essex.
The most suitable CAD / Design Manager will have previous experience designing windows, doors and curtain walling. As a CAD Manager you will be expected to have previous experience supervising a team of Junior / Intermediate technicians / Draughtsman.
The role would also suit a Senior Technician / Designer who has assisted with junior staff and looking to make the step up to a managerial role.
CAD Manager Position Overview
- Working on a wide range of building envelope projects
- Overseeing a team of designers
- Help drive the business forward
- Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth running on all projects
- Train junior staff
- Liaise with clients
CAD Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience within the facades sector
- Supervision / Managerial experience
- Strong understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to lead and motivate team
CAD Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £45,000 £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 36 days ago