Cinderford, Gloucestershire, England
Production Operatives (Butchery)
Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
Foyle Gloucester requires operatives to join our production team. The roles available are within our Boning and Trimming team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established food processing group.
· Willing to learn new skills where appropriate
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to work in a safe and tidy manner
- Flexible approach to working hours
- A good attitude toward Health and Safety
Hours of Work & Pay
· Shift system based on 5-week rota, 10-hour days (excluding breaks) Monday to Friday based on 4 days per week. Start time is 7:15am.
· A minimum of National Living Wage is paid - including to those aged below 25 years.
· For candidates between 16 and 18 years of age, we do offer a butchery level 2 apprenticeship
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Posted 14 days ago