Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has now arisen for anAssembly Operative to join their team on a temporary, leading to permanent, basis.
This is the ideal role for an Assembly Operative looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As an Assembly Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the assembly line and meeting deadlines.
Your duties will include:
- Operating a range of hand tools
- Completing the line work by the set deadline
- Working quickly and efficiently as part of a team
- Completing all relevant paperwork
To be considered for the role ofAssembly Operative, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in using tools such as: insert machines, drills and pop rivet guns
- Be used to working in a fast paced environment
To apply for the role of Assembly Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Keywords: Fabrication, Quality Control, Assembly, Operative, Production, And Manufacturing
Posted 46 days ago