Primary Supply Teacher
£120 - £160 per day
Primary Teacher Supply
Position: Primary School Teacher
Key stage: 1 and 2
Location: Barnet, North London
Start date: September 2019
Pay: £120 £160 depending on experience
If you are looking to find a position for the new academic year that allows flexibility with the days you would like to work this could be the right position for you!
Working as a supply teacher enables you to work the days that suit you and experience different schools to work with daily.
To work as a qualified supply teacher, schools will require experience and qualifications that relate to your specialist subject. The schools we work with are looking for teachers who can teach key stage 1 and key stage 2.
Supply positions are available immediately with potential to become long term, if this would be something you would like to progress in to or if you would like to work on a day to day basis this is always available too.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered).
- Recent and significant experience of teaching KS1 and KS2 to the highest standard
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels. (This will only apply potentially with long term roles, with daily roles this would not be required to plan and mark lessons).
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on######### or email #########
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 22 days ago