Teacher of Resistant Materials
Durham, County Durham
£120 - £202 per day
Calling all Resistant Material specialists! How would you like to teach in a school in the Durham area with fantastic facilities for both students and teachers?
I am working on behalf of a school in the Durham area who are seeking to recruit a full time teacher of Resistant Materials starting September 2019 The position may continue into the new year for the right candidate.
Were looking for people who have the following:
* Experience teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5 Resistant Materials
* The ability to deliver well structured lessons to classes ranging from Year 7 to Year 13.
* A commitment to every student achieving the best qualifications they can, enabling them to progress to relevant education or training and fulfil their career ambitions.
Some of the many benefits that are available to you whilst working with CER are:
* Continuous communication with a dedicated consultant.
* Optional CPD training for personal development.
* £250 Recommend a Friend scheme.
If you register a friend with us and they work 20 days or more you will earn up to £250 as a bonus. If its an exciting, rewarding teaching role that youre looking for and youre available to start in September then please apply below. If you have any questions please contact Natalie Moody at CER on#########
Posted 21 days ago