Radio Network Planning Consultant
client, a leading global telecommunication company, is looking for a Radio Network Planning Consultantto join their telecom project in theUnited Kingdom.
| Position Title
- | Radio Network Planning Consultant
- | | Start Date
| October 2019
- | | Duration
| 3 months rolling (extended every quarter)
- | | Location
- | | Contact:
- | Kresimir Zebic |#########
- Responsible for network capacity forecasting and site/spectrum planning. Deep understanding of network coverage impact on performance and service provision.
- Ability to lead a small team of RF Planning Engineers to deliver all coverage related metrics to other work streams such as customer care and regulatory compliance.
- Take the ownership over customer satisfaction in terms of accuracy of the network coverage, regular comm with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support different RF planning related projects, coordinate the team effectively and successfully deliver projects with best practice controls.
- Demonstrable radio network planning experience in all technologies (2G/3G/4G/ideally 5G trials).
- Expert knowledge on site planning guidelines and impact of physical/parameter changes on planning outcomes
- Significant experience on Planning tool based predictions and usage of GIS tools for post processing of predictions.
- Experience in capacity modelling for radio interface and service delivery forecasts.
- Ability to articulate automation of coverage outcomes for downstream systems
- Excellent experience in different network planning tools, ideally Atoll or Asset.
- Demonstrable experience in model tuning and model verification.
- Capable to lead network planning projects.
- Clear understanding of medium-term and long term traffic forecasts, network capacity, coverage solutions and new site planning.
- Strong customer interfacing experience.
- Able to directly interface with Customer and regulatory authority on coverage accuracy related discussions
- Scrutinize and improve the existing processes
- Technical expertise to engage multi party stakeholders and get agreement on key technical aspects
- Team lead experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) and able to work in the UK.
| For more details contact:
- | UK_MGKZ_RNPC10083
- | | Or call Kresimir on:
- | | View our latest jobs:
- | http://www.manningglobal.com
- | | Follow us on twitter:
- | @ManningGlobal
If you know of anyone within your network who may also be interested in this position, would you please forward this ‘Email & Role’ to them.
- That we do all we can to respond to all applications but if we have not contacted you within 2 days following your application - its likely we have not shortlisted your cv for the position.
- Manning Global cannot consider your application for this role if you are working for the customer we are recruiting for
- If you are working for the client we are representing, but have confirmation you are leaving a permanent or contract position, please discuss this with us, so we can discuss representation with you.
- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
Group Head Office
Manning Global AG
Hohenzollernstrasse 60, 80801 Munich, Germany
Sitz der Manning Global AG: München, HRB 170058 Amtsgericht München, Vorstandsvorsitz: Rachael Manning
Munich | Zagreb | Dusseldorf | Liverpool | Zurich | Timisoara (RO) | Changzhou (CN) | New York
Posted 5 days ago