£15 - £20 per hour
Randstad Education is currently looking for SEN tutors in Knowsley! As an SEN tutor, your role will involve supporting & educating students on a 1:1 basis, reengaging and easing them back into a learning environment. Prior experience of working with young people who have challenging difficulties is essential for this role.
In reward for our staffs hard work and commitment we provide:
- Refer a friend scheme offering £300 in Love to shop vouchers
- Flexible and competitive rates of pay
- CPD training, including team teach and safeguarding
- A highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
- Sirenum Free mobile phone app that gives you access to the latest jobs in your local area, matching your skills and qualifications.
Responsibilities as a SEN Tutor:
- Working 1:1 with students who have various special educational needs
- Travelling to schools, libraries and students homes
- Provide weekly written reports on students process
- Motivate learners and deal with challenging behaviour
- Prepare to work with disengaged students on a daily basis
Requirements as a SEN Tutor:
- QTS, degree or teaching assistant qualification and previously tutoring experience
- Experience of working with SEN students
- Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
- Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
- Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
If this position suits you, apply today to take your next steps to evolving your career! You can find numerous opportunities available live at www.randstad.co.uk.
Posted 12 days ago