French speaking Wholesale Customer Service Representative
Up to £28000 per annum
Are you an ambitious, friendly French speaker with an interest in fashion? If you can say yes, then look no further. Our client, a leading multinational company market leading in fashion is currently looking for a Wholesale Customer Service Representative with fluent French to assist the company in maintaining its goal of World Class Customer Service.
As part of your role you will be responsible for all sales support services, managing orders, tracking of shipments, maintenance of wholesale clients and handling of all information and enquiries in French and English. Due to the nature of this role you will have previous experience in dealing with high volume outbound orders from wholesale clients in a fast paced environment. It is essential for you to have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with a wide range of customers and different departments of the company.
In this thrilling opportunity you will have the chance to progress within the company and be involved in a motivated, friendly multilingual team. If you have a keen interest in fashion and speak fluent French, then this role could be your next stepping stone in your career you are looking for!
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Solid experience providing customer support services, helpdesk or technical support essentially in a product support and/or order dispatch environment
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, sales administration, client support or order fulfilment role is a key requirement
- Previous experience dealing with wholesale clients and B2B customers is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, in particular Excel VLOOKUP and Pivot table is essential
- An interest in fashion, luxury or retail industry is desirable
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills, able to work in a fast paced environment dealing with a high volume orders
- Bachelors degree preferred
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to reapply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multidiscipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the Southeast, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 34 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 4 days ago