Legal Secretary - Private Client
Bury St. Edmunds
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Talented Private Client Legal Secretary sought for excellent practice in Suffolk.
A fantastic opportunity for an energetic Private Client Legal Secretary has now arisen for a bespoke firm in Bury St. Edmunds. Assisting and supporting fee earners specialising in private client matters, the successful candidate will prove to be eager to learn and striving for success.
• Preparing, checking and proofreading correspondence
• Typing and completing legal forms
• Setting up documents from a precedent
• Completing routine searches
• Telephony and message taking
• Diary management
• Monitoring deadlines
• File management
• General administrative duties
• Legal secretaries at all levels of experience
• IT proficiency
• Excellent organisational ability and a strong eye for detail
• Outstanding interpersonal
• Ability to deliver excellent client service
Our award-winning client is relatively newly established but is going from strength to strength with a commitment to providing excellent client service as well as contributing to the local community with practical support and fund-raising. The firm offers an innovative service that combines accountancy, investment advice and, with SRA-accreditation, is also able to offer legal services. The firm strongly encourages all staff to develop their careers to the highest level through continuing training and supports studying for further qualifications. A vacancy has now arisen for a Private Client Legal Secretary to join the team in the Bury St Edmunds office.
• Competitive salary
• Generous holidays allowance
• Holiday purchase and sale scheme
• Matching employer pension contributions up to 6% of salary
• Income protection due to long term illness or injury
• Death in service benefit
• Private health insurance
• Employee assistance programme
• Length of service recognition
• Social events
Legal Secretary - Private Client
For further details of this Private Client Legal Secretary vacancy, please contact Jonathan on######### quoting reference JB05701881.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 41 days ago