£42000 per annum
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Compliance Manager to work with a highly regarded care organisation over seeing their West Sussex services and join their successful Compliance and Governance Team.
As a compliance manager your role includes ensuring the services within your region adhere to all company and CQC policies and procedures. Our clients specialise in provide the highest quality of care to residents within their care homes and services. You will carry out in depth audits and work as part of team to ensure the services attain the highest possible level of care standards.
As the Compliance Manager your day to day duties include:
- Responsible for planning, directing, and completing rigorous inspections and follows up across Shaw healthcare settings that are registered with the national regulators which will involve liaison with the individual Service Managers, the operational management teams and the Shaw head office colleagues.
- Responsible for relaying the outcomes of inspections, setting requirements and timescales for completion with the Service Managers and operational management teams and for producing a report.
- To report to the Director of Compliance and Governance and work closely with Quality Directorate colleagues, the operational management and teams with regard to areas of continuous quality improvement and business development.
- To plan, organise, liaise, and conduct inspections in all Shaw healthcare settings that are registered with CQC/CIW/Care Inspectorate. Adhere to Quality Assurance Policy and Programmes
An ideal Compliance Manager you must have these skills and meet these requirements as they are beneficial for this position:
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Maintain registration with NMC (if applicable)
- Keep professional training and development up to date
- Adhere to the Shaw healthcare Code of Conduct and those of the NMC (if applicable)
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Excellent analytical, clinical, auditing and presentation skills. The ability to complete top quality reports and presentations.
- Ability to manage self, and work as part of a team.
- Must have a good working and research based knowledge and understanding of
- the regulatory framework and its significant influence on all registered settings
- within Shaw healthcare.
- Good experience in staff and audit management.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Needs to have a positive, honest, open and constructive approach when inspecting/auditing; delivering the feedback and completing the report; and following up on action plans.
- To collect evidence in an objective and in a measured and non-prejudiced manner in order to make informed decisions and judgments about the quality of care and service provision.
- Car driver essential.
The successful Compliance Manager will receive an excellent salary of £42,000 a year. This exciting position is for 37.5 hours a week on days. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits: PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600)
- Biannual incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified Nurse Reference ID: 3635 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 14 days ago