Up to £60000 per annum + package
My client is a 4* housebuilding Contractor, who work regionally on 2 6 bed homes. As a result of company development and with business needs requiring further land purchasing; they are looking for an experienced Land Manager for their Nottingham region.
- You will be working on a variety of residential projects which will be located regionally. The role will require a strong professional network across the local area and is specifically suited to someone with experience of buying land for residential development within the East Midlands area.
- To research and attend seminars, conferences and events to keep fully informed of the current and key issues affecting land acquisitions and its principle.
- Agree HOTs and purchase land to ensure continuity of land supply to at least meet future forecasts
- Provide detailed land bids, that demonstrate the companys requirement in respect of profitability that is met
- Demonstrate that site acquisition terms concur with agreed and authorised land bids
- Negotiate and prepare the legal documentation associated with land acquisitions
- Draw to the attention of the Group Land Director any issues which may affect existing or future obligations
- Liaise with legal representatives and advise on the legal status of developments
- Brief design teams, external consultants and internal departments to ensure the successful delivery of planning on sites
- Ensuring planning is delivered within time, budget and within any other obligations, if applicable
- Negotiate on behalf of the company and in conjunction with the Group Land Director, planning agreements that meet the companys requirements in respect of forecast profit
- Skills & Experience Required
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline
- Community involvement/public exhibitions
- Commercially astute
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Up to date knowledge of land acquisition legislation
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Whats on offer?
- My client offer an excellent package consisting of a salary up to £60k plus bonus, company car or car allowance and any additional benefits including pension, healthcare, life assurance, etc.
- How to apply?
- If you have are interested in this role and would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Jessica or Adam at Bromak or apply via the link below. Alternatively, if this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be suited, please pass my details over, as we have a referral scheme in place paying up to £250! Ts & Cs apply, visit www.bromak.com for more details.
Posted 43 days ago