Graduate Data Analyst
£25000 - £31500 per annum
Job title: Graduate Management Training Scheme
Salary: Basic salary of £25,000 with Y1 OTE of £31,500
- REF: J003488:SE:GJ:GDA:CRA:1
- Sector: Printing Solutions
Are you looking for a graduate career with a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hard working? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this brilliant opportunity could be for you!
- Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries. The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
- On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders to qualify opportunities, book meetings and generate strategic leads. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
- The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking.
Some of the benefits you will get:
- Fantastic basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £31,500!
- A fun and friendly work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Fully bespoke training programs provided
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- Pension contributions
- Various fast track progression routes
- Lucrative and achievable bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Essential - Excellent verbal/ written and oral communication skills
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- An adaptable and resilient personality that is willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Posted 14 days ago