Insolvency Assistant Manager
£28,000 to £35,000 + benefits package (negotiable dependent upon experience)
Levitate Recruitment have been commission by this Insolvency Specialist to speak with experienced Senior Insolvency Administrators looking to progress into an Assistant Manager position.Role
- You will oversee your team managing a portfolio of c.80 cases, including:
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- You will manage each case from the date of instruction to the date of case closure.
- You will have 2 Seniors and 2 Juniors reporting into you.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Allocating costs where appropriate.
- Partake in the firms marketing activities.
This firm will provide necessary support and training to maximise your insolvency knowledge, including study support the CPI and/or JIEB.Requirements
- At least 4 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience managing less experienced team members.
Being CPI qualified is advantageous but not required.
- This role would be ideal for a Senior Insolvency Administrator looking to step up or an existing Insolvency Assistant Manager seeking a role within a dynamic business.
Posted 45 days ago