Lift Engineer Major Repairs
Bristol city centre, Bristol
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Van, Fuel, pension, holiday
You do not necessarily have to have lift repair experience. If you have Lift Installation or Lift Modernisation experience or you are a technical service lift engineer looking to develop your skillset and take on a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Lift Engineer Major Repairs
Commutable from: Cardiff, Bristol, Oxford, Bath, Swindon, Reading, Cheltenham
Reporting to: Repairs Manager
Salary: £35,000 £40,000 (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + Benefits
To attend all repair works within contract time frames, ensuring that all repairs are carried out in a professional, competent and timely manner. To take responsibility for any paired mate to instruct on a technical level, maintain and Health & Safety best practices. The basic salary you start on will depend on experience if you are keen to study your NVQ 4 qualification this company will fully support this career development.
- Advise the Repair Manager of daily activities and current fieldbased issues.
- Planned repair work ranging from minor to major repairs and small modifications to larger refurbs. This is a mixture of contractual repairs and quoted repair work.
- Liaising directly with Lift Inspectors and Project Managers.
- Reporting on all ongoing job related technical issues and outstanding works.
- Demonstrate fault finding skills and knowledge of various types of lift equipment.
- Technical ability lift manuals and diagrams navigating around technical drawings.
- Adhere to quality assurance; health and safety and environmental standards
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Lift Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working on a variety of lift equipment.
- Possess practical skills preferably from a lift engineering background
- Confidence to professionally handle sensitive situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of people, able to work under pressure with honesty and integrity
- Competitive Basic Salary + Overtime + Allowances
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as NVQ 4
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates engineering talent is key to success
- 25 days paid holiday
- Company vehicle van or truck
- Company Pension
- All expenses paid
Are you an Elevator Engineer, Elevator Repair Engineer, Elevator Installation Engineer, Lift Engineer, Lift Service Engineer, Lift Repair Engineer, Lift Installation Engineer, Lift Service Repair Engineer or Lift Service and callout Engineer we want to hear from you today as we have multiple opportunities at all levels Nationwide.
Interested? To apply for the Lift Repair Engineer position (reference Job I.D 51659) here are your two options:
- This is the job for me! When can I start? Call now and lets talk through your experience
Ask for Ben Marmon on######### am 5 pm or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
- I think Im right for this position, but Im not sure I have enough to get an interview Click apply now so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.
Posted 29 days ago