EHS Manager (Battery Materials)
£50000 - £61000 per annum + Fantastic BENEFITS
Permanent (Full time)
EHS Manager Battery Materials COMAH
Cutting Edge Technology
Excellent Package + Great Benefits
Be part of the most Potent, Future technology of this Century!
My client currently has an exciting new opportunity for an EHS Manager to Lead their Battery Materials sector, based in one of their highTech sites.
The Client & Role:
My client has a wealth of expertise in complex chemistry and is at the forefront of battery material development helping create a cleaner, healthier world.
Their skills in materials science and electrochemistry to develop marketleading highperformance battery technologies, focused on materials for highly demanding applications, particularly in the automotive market.
Requirements and Knowledge Required:
- An experienced Engineering Professional with a thorough understanding of process safety.
- Hold a degree or equivalent Chemical Engineering qualification as well as holding a relevant qualification such as NEBOSH.
- Anticipate and advise business leaders in relation to any relevant country regulatory affairs / external regulatory change of requirements (e.g. COMAH),proposing and developing mitigating plans with the local teams.
- Experience in Global EHS Leadership
- Experience managing EHS chemical manufacturing plants.
- Excellent Salary Package.
- Rare pension package.
- Offers Strong Job security with stability.
- Great Career Growth opportunities & Geographical expansion.
Upper Tier COMAH SITE, EHS Manager, Battery Materials, Lithium Ion, Transportation, ISO 14001, ISO 50001,
To apply please send your CV immediately to Mykolus Stark (Consultant) by hitting the APPLY NOW below.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Posted 62 days ago