£16 - £18 per hour
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with an International Consultancy based in the heart of Central Londons West End seeking an Assistant Accountant. This role is for 4 months with an immediate start and potential to extend.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified with at least 2 years experience assisting in a similar position, with previous experience within a Consultancy environment beneficial but not required.
Relevant Assistant Accountant experience, alongside strong excel skills up to VLOOKUP are desired. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work with the Financial Controller and oversee the day to day operations of the Finance department
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliations including prepayments, Depreciation, Deferred income, Accrued income and other balance sheet account reconciliations and maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Monthly Accounts to be prepared up to trial balance
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable function including raising sales invoices and credit control
- Daily reporting of operational cash flow
- Assist the Purchase ledger team with any complex supplier queries
- Assist with procedures and policy implementation
- Other ad hoc financial analysis as required.
The Assistant Accountant role will be paying £18 PAYE plus holiday pay dependant on experience. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 11 days ago