Accounts Payable Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager with demonstrtable experience in managing a team as well as process implementation and improvement, for a role based in Milton Keynes.
Lead, facilitate and coordinate the day to day activity of the Accounts Payable (AP) Team. The AP Team are responsible for paying monies out of the business including the companys suppliers invoices, refunds to customers and other adhoc payments, review the processes to improve overall functionality as well as reviewing team training and development.
- Coordinate the AP teams daytoday operations and ensure payment of invoices are made accurately and on time.
- Maintain the AP duties and timetables.
- Oversee general training and ensure all team members are clear on how undertake their duties effectively.
- Supervise administration of supplier accounts, bank details, analysis structure and creditors ledger.
- Check and approve journals, in particular all manual invoices and daily bankings.
- Maintain team process notes and ensure that they are accurate and up to date.
- Drive new internal processes and develop ideas to improve team efficiency and production.
- Production of AP KPIs and other stats.
- Production of month end AP reporting pack as well as other MI reports for the business.
- Undertake any other duties which may be requested by the line manager.
- Work closely with key internal departments to ensure that they are adhering to company policy on purchase orders and approval of invoices to minimise delays on processing payment
- Develop and implement monthly KPI reporting in order to measure the quality, efficiency and performance of the AP function and be able to demonstrate continuous improvement against these.
- Relevant experience of managing a team in Accounts Payable Department.
- Proven track record of identifying and implementing efficiencys within a team.
- Able to communicate across all areas of the business including to nonfinancial colleagues
- Strong investigatory, analytical and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Work under tight deadlines within a mall team and help others within the team wherever possible.
- Proactive approach to work and a desire to streamline process to increase productivity and efficiencys across the UK business.
Salary and Benefits
5% employer 3% employee pension contributions
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays + time off at Christmas)
- Private Health care
- Car Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 33 days ago