Belfast, County Antrim
£45000 - £46000 per annum + Bonuses
If you prefer quality over everything else then we have the role for you. Our client is looking for QA engineers to join their team to lead the testing of internally used software.
Our client is a massive globally recognised generalist consultancy firm with a leading digital consultancy operation. With the reputation comes a great rewards package for the right QA engineer that joins the team.
The role is based in Belfast with minimal travel involved, so if a stable base of operations in the heart of one of the UKs fastestgrowing tech hubs then this is the place for you. With rapid growth and investment in the city, it sure is an exciting time to consider working as a QA engineer in Belfast.
You will be working in an agile team with a number of peers across functions who are all at the top of their game.
Some of the daily challenges you will face include:
- Developing innovative approaches for end to end delivery of testing so that production functionality increases
- Building and maintaining automated test scripts and providing insight into product quality and usability using the data gathered
- Leading your development as a QA engineer with support from the best learning and development department in the business
- Pushing the boundaries of methodologies for functional and nonfunctional testing
The Experience Required:
In order to hit the ground running you will need to show experience in the following:
- Undergraduate degree (minimum 2.1) in a relevant subject
- Working within an agile development team on complex products
- Utilising testing automation
The benefits for the role are great, you get a very competitive salary (£45,000) plus bonuses and the chance to grow and develop as a QA engineer within a global organisation.
Salary: £45,000 plus bonuses
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Chris Blaney
Posted 25 days ago