Bromley, Greater London, England
Our client is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. They are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organised IT technician to join their existing team.
In this position, you will serve as technical support, helping staff in various departments with technology issues. You will maintain computer equipment, troubleshoot problems, enforce policies to promote data security and provide hands-on support for IT issues within their organisation.
- Performs various duties depending on circumstances and current company needs
- Installing software and hardware systems, including new equipment, anti-virus programs, CRM programs, and other tools commonly used by a company's team members
- Providing support for all staff either by phone, remote access or site visits
- Maintaining the hardware across our 30+ sites via regular onsite visits
- Record and document issues and resolutions
- Monitor networking equipment and servers
- Set up equipment for new users
- Cabling and hardware setup at new offices and expansions
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Proven experience as a computer technician or similar
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Server 2012 and Server 2016
- Experience of Active Directory and MS Exchange
- A confident, professional style with collaborative team working skills
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Experience of networking, preferably on Cisco equipment
- Driving Licence required
This vacancy is being managed by James Bedding at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Posted 6 days ago