Pricing Data Analyst
£30000 - £36000.00 per annum + plus package
Pricing Data Analyst
Salary £30,000 to £36,000
A large, market leading, global company are looking for an experienced Pricing Data Analyst to join the team based in Telford.
This position combines two critical business processes including Business Data and Pricing and also Master Data and contribute to the improvement, control and governance of data.
You will be engaging with multiple teams throughout the business to ensure effective capture of system and webbased data. Maintaining adequate reporting for the business and its external partners if also a large part of the role.
This is the chance to develop your skills and be a part and make a difference to a large company who take pride in your progression and development.
- Be an authoritative represented on Product master data.
- Manage all associated local systems and processes, driving improvement actions and ensuring data quality governance in core systems
- Support and lead where necessary pricing transformation initiatives within the zone that contribute to improved management and governance tools
- Develop and originate required analytics and reporting that mobilise stakeholder action and demonstrate outcomes of improvements
- Strong business process and data management skills
- Be able to work with multiple teams and present data and analysis when required to senior management
- Experience of developing and producing informative reports, concepts and ideas to help resolution
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel experience and knowledge of analysing large data sets
- Knowledge of either Power BI or Tableau are desired for this position
- If you have worked with SAP or SQL this is beneficial, but not a must have
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal development and flexible working.
They offer a good package and also the chance to develop.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming weeks, so if you are interested in this role or want to find out more, please contact Kim Richards of Vantage Consulting on######### or send an update CV
Posted 27 days ago