Chorley, Lancashire, England
£22k - 26k per year
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
We are looking to speak with experienced Bookkeepers to work for a growing accountancy practice based in Chorley. As an experienced Bookkeeper you will be fully versed with Making Tax Digital compliant software such as QuickBooks Online and Xero, as such we are looking for someone who can bring this experience and provide training to clients and junior members of staff on best practices and how to make the most out of this accounting software.
If you are somewhat of a tech whizz and have mastered the switch to cloud based accounting software, then we would love to hear from you.
On offer is the chance to join a growing, innovative and progressive thinking accounting firm, and to be the face of their Making Tax Digital approach to accounting.
There are standard working hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with free parking for those who drive. A company laptop shall be provided for client visits, and you will enjoy 23 days + bank holidays.
- Face of Making Tax Digital/QBO
- Answering the daily queries from clients but also seeing how you can minimise these.
- Regular training to clients to ensure they are getting the most out of their software.
- Ensuring bookkeeping is up to date to allow all VAT returns to be submitted no later than 3 weeks after their period end date.
- An experienced Bookkeeper
- Experienced with VAT Returns
- Experience of training clients and junior members of staff
- An accounting qualification such as AAT (Desired)
- Good knowledge of cloud accounting systems, preferably Xero & QBO
If you fit the bill and think this role is for you, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail you can give us a call and ask for Stuart to discuss.
Posted 16 days ago