Lead Finance Business Partner
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with a London based Public Sector organisation who are responsible for ensuring Government backed projects deliver value for money and return on investment. As the Lead Finance Business Partner you will play a pivotal role in the organisation working with both internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the key responsibilities of the Lead Finance Business Partner are to:
- Play a key role in helping the organisation develop an in depth understanding of operating costs and income
- Provide insightful analysis to assist the senior management team in the decision making process
- Liaise with key decision makers and budget holders across the organisation providing accurate short term and long term forecasts and cash flow projections, highlighting opportunity and risks
- Assist in the development of robust business cases
To be considered, you must be:
- A Qualified Accountant with a minimum of two years post qualification experience
- An excellent communicator with a history of building strong relationships in a business partnering role.
- A strong user of Excel, with excellent financial analysis and modelling skills
Posted 25 days ago