Duty Solicitor - Crime
Highly regarded Lexcel accredited firm seeks dynamic Crime Duty Solicitor in Coventry.
Our client is a multi-office practice who offers a comprehensive range of legal services, to individuals and businesses across the UK. Staffed by a team of specialist fee earners, who are committed to providing exceptional service and high levels of client care, they have attained a number of sought after accreditations including Lexcel. Recognising the importance of giving back, they have an active presence within their local communities and enjoy a high number of repeat referrals.
We are now actively seeking a dynamic Crime Duty Solicitor for a thriving practice in Coventry. Managing a diverse caseload covering the full remit of criminal matters, the successful Solicitor will advise clients from initial arrest up to and including trial. You will attend clients at police stations and magistrates’ courts throughout the area and will ensure that every case is handled with the highest quality of service. Due to the nature of this position, the ability to attend clients out of hours will be essential. In return, the firm offers a competitive salary and a friendly, supportive work environment.
Applications are encouraged from qualified Solicitors or Barristers with a minimum of 12 months’ experience gained within Criminal Defence.
Crime Duty accreditation will be essential.
Excellent communication and client care skills will be crucial.
Able to manage a demanding caseload, with minimal supervision.
A pragmatic, professional and positive approach is required for this role.
Duty Solicitor - Crime
For further details of this Crime Duty Solicitor vacancy, please contact Sam quoting reference SH01858161.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 37 days ago