Technical Product Analyst
St. Louis, MO, USA
As a Technical Product Analyst, you will assist external and internal clients with technical inquiries regarding multiple Equifax applications and services.
Who are we at Equifax?
We are a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology, and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
About the Job:
In this role, you will receive and respond to requests from client contacts at mid to upper levels of client organizations, account managers, and internal staff related to raise technical issues or account maintenance needs. You will resolve the issue or engage other technical resources to resolve it, track progress through resolution, and effectively communicate the resolution to the requester.
The Technical Product Analyst will have creative problem-solving skills, a strong analytical mindset, and will be proficient at learning new technologies quickly. You will also have superb interpersonal skills and be a standout colleague and teammate.
- You will support external and internal clients by investigating complex access, configuration, compliance, and functionality issues that have been raised
- You will use different production and support applications, file archives, logs, and technical team contacts to resolve reported problems
- You will respond to telephone and written requests from clients, account managers, and other internal clients (initial contact and follow-up)
- You will document research, client communications, and issue resolution in technical support tools
- You will perform post-promotion testing and provide support for urgent requests, including providing after-hours and weekend support
- You will collaborate in continuous improvement efforts and training, working with clients, developers, and other technical staff to achieve the desired outcome
- Other key tasks, including, but not limited to, supporting team members with training and assistance, as needed
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field, or minimally 5 years’ experience in a customer service role in a call/contact center environment/Account Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office PC applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience (i.e. Formulas, Pivot Tables, Macros, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Technical experience working with databases, data files, logs, configuration, and troubleshooting (i.e. SQL, Oracle, MS Access, Google etc.)
- Familiarity with project or ticketing software
We offer an excellent compensation package with high-reaching market salaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail, please apply online.
Primary Location: USA-St. Louis-Rider Trail
Function: Function - Fulfillment / Operations
Schedule: Full time
Posted 9 days ago