Compliance and Risk Officer
York, North Yorkshire
£22000 - £23000 per annum + + excellent company benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance and Risk Officer to join a large and expanding company based on the outskirts of York. Due to the location, having your own transport is required.
Some of the roles and responsibilities for this role are;
- Perform risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk
- Have accurate and up to date knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- Investigate irregularities and noncompliance issues, highlighting or escalating any areas of concern
- Assist with the redesigning of the 1st and 2nd line Risk Reporting
- Assist with the Risk Management Information System (RMIS) Installation, upload of Risk Data, training, and test usage
- Assist with the rollout of training to all users
- Data collection and analysis, reporting back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance
This permanent position will be working 37.5 hours a week earning a salary of £23,000 per annum.
Along with the fantastic opportunity, you will also be entitled to the following company benefits;
- 33 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Free onsite gym
- Flexible working
Castle Employment Group is an awardwinning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building longterm relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of highquality candidates so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you havent heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted 82 days ago