Team Leader Burgess Hill
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Up to £18000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary negotiable + performance related bonus and benefits
You know KFC. The worlds second largest fast food company, with over 900 restaurants employing over 25,000 people in the UK alone. But you may not know the Herbert Group, KFCs largest franchise with 155 restaurants (and counting) across the UK and Ireland.
- Were looking for team leaders to join the Herbert Groups KFC franchise.
For the 5th year in a row KFC has been recognised as one of the UKs Top 25 Great Places to Work. Its won Top Employer for the United Kingdom three times, which gives you an idea of what its like to work there. This is a business that supports you, helping you do the big things in life, like building a career, studying for exams or fitting a job around raising a family.
What youll need to be a Team Leader:
- Youre a leader: You know what makes a great team tick. You know how to delegate but you get stuck in. You know how to offer advice but you know how to take it too. And youre generous with your praise
- Youre a Customer Maniac: Thats ok. Everyone at KFC is. You know that customer service isnt something that just happens it needs to be delivered by committed, passionate people like you
- Youre confident: When youve had a great idea, you dont keep it to yourself. You share it and help to make the business better
- You get the details right: Food is the sort of industry where health, safety and hygiene regulations have to be right. You ensure they are.
- You keep smiling: Working at KFC is fun. Its a great team and theres loads to smile about. Your enthusiasm is infectious, even when things get tough.
- You want to learn: Its not about where you are today, but where youre heading. If you want to learn with KFC, theyll give you the training.
Whats in it for you?
A great hourly rate plus a bonus when you lead a shift. And genuine career progression and increased benefits as you progress.
Send us your cv. Well be in touch.
Posted 19 days ago