NURSE MANAGER / Care home / £19 per hour
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
£39.5k per year + £1000 welcome Bonus
Registered Night Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
- Position: Night nurse Manager
- Care Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing Dementia & Physical Care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £19.00 per hour ( £39,500 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for a highly motivated nurse experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Stafford, Staffordshire . The home is a purpose-built care home, offering nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs. The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.4 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
As the registered Night nurse manager, it will be responsibility to oversee the home on night duty.
2019 REVIEW :Excellent care. Emotional support. Staff always have time to reassure and chat over any issues. Would thoroughly recommend this home
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 8 days ago