Job Title:**Demand Planner
Salary: £25,000 per annum plus additional benefits
A great opportunity for a demand planner to join a fantastic client in a highly sought after location.
The Demand Planner is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products, managing customer relationships, order fulfilment and stock management.
- Create, manage & analyse rolling 18mth forecast across multiple customers.
- Assemble and analyse all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, NPD, seasonality and promotions).
- Hold monthly Sales & Operational Planning meeting with Account Managers to analyse, amend and agree volume and value forecast.
- Review & improve baseline forecast accuracy, by analysing customers data, spotting and extrapolating trends, identifying potential issues and proactively resolving them, and by leveraging internal crossfunctional knowledge (marketing, sales).
- To deliver and maintain excellent service levels to your customers & internally, using the appropriate KPI measures.
- Manage inventory levels to agreed targets and propose stocking strategies (including safety stock levels).
Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
Desirable Experience Required:
- Ideally demand planning 2 years
Good customer service
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to kristy .######### or call on and speak to Kristy for a confidential chat.
- Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Posted 13 days ago