£90 - £100 per day
Have you recently finished your PGCE and are looking for a position? Is the constant filling out of application forms getting too much?
Randstad Education is currently looking to recruit a number of primary specialists varying from Reception teachers up to Year 6 teachers.
We have a variety of opportunities available across all primary key stages, we welcome NQTs that are at the beginning of their career or experienced educators that are looking for a change of school setting.
To be successful in your application you will need:
* To be newly qualified or an experienced teacher
* A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
* Recent teaching experience in delivering quality primary education or recent experience as a primary teacher
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Working with a dedicated team
* Opportunities to work in a number of different schools
* Weekly pay
* Access to our range of apps where you can receive everyday discounts, health and well being services and bookings as soon as they become available
* Refer a friend and receive £300 worth of vouchers
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to students and are interested in joining a leading education agency who will work hard on your behalf, dont hesitate, apply today.
Posted 12 days ago