£18000 - £20000 per annum
Due to expansion, we are looking for an Account Coordinator, to manage business requirements and build excellent working relationships with a range of clients. You will join a large organisation that works with clients on a national and international level, with a modern office environment and great career prospects!
To be successful, you will need to have a strong track record in administration, business to business experience and proven experience of influencing and negotiation. You must have strong Excel and Microsoft office experience.
As an Account Coordinator you will:
• Develop successful trainer and client relationships, acting as the first point of call for all clients
• Review event evaluations and take appropriate action to address issues raised in order to continuously improve our service to clients.
• Manage the timescales for holding dates and availability ensuring that client, trainer and business needs are met.
• Have a keen eye for detail, inputting data, ensuring 100% accuracy.
• Produce accurate and timely reports to ensure quality standards are met.
To be successful as an Account Coordinator you must:
• Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Have a fantastic telephone manner and provide service with a smile.
• Experience in a business-to-business client focused environment
• Able to engage effectively with employees, clients and suppliers at all levels
• Competent with MS Office, including Microsoft Excel
This is a full time, permanent position of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £17,500 - £20,000, dependant on experience. Generous benefits package, 25 days holiday, a day off for your birthday, 8 bank holidays and Christmas shutdown!!
If you have logistics or events coordination experience, please apply now with an up-to-date CV in word format.
Posted 15 days ago