Financial Controller - Birmingham | Zoek UK
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Robert Half are currently looking for a Financial Controller to be based in South Birmingham for a growing SME Business.
Overview of role
The Financial Controller will be responsible for continually improving and enhance the quality of Management Reporting.
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Management of a small finance team
- Production of timely management information to aid decision making
- Helping design and improve sales reports, margin reports, stock reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis and relevant commentary to provide insight
- Cash flow forecasting
The ideal candidate Profile:
- The role requires a qualified accountant (ACCA,ACA OR CIMA)
- Sage Experience
Salary & Benefits
Up to £55k
On offer is a very competitive salary plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 29 days ago