Chef de Partie
Broadway, Worcestershire, England
£22k - 24k per year + live in, benefits
Great role with Busy Country House Hotel
Chef de Partie. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Worcestershire for a chef to work in their busy hotel. As part of a brigade looking to achieve greater honours you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a 1AA rosette standard.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing and plating for hotel and restaurant guests
- Opportunity for career progression within the company
- You will already be a Chef de Partie
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a 1AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £22-24k d.o.e Live in Accommodation All meals Uniform 28 days holiday Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Posted 12 days ago