Supply Chain Analyst
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, youll be providing outstanding service for all aspects of service for a portfolio of defined customers and our European sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your relationship building skills. As part of the role you will be attending meetings, managing stock allocations, ensuring accurate processing of all orders and liaising with internal stakeholders and working closely with the team to plan and organise every detail of the customer fulfilment journey. We can offer you a competitive salary. We care about the wellbeing of our people and other benefits include free on site gym with free classes, a 9hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you are travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough station with direct services to London Waterloo and our local station, as well as free parking onsite.
- To leverage communication and influencing skills in relation to order management, to maximise the customer case fill and on time delivery if appropriate, in line with departmental and customer targets
- To work closely with other members of the customer fulfilment team, as well as the Manager to provide outstanding service to all customers
- To maximise collaborative ways of working with trade customers through analysis and communicating recommendations to benefit the business and to build strong collaborative relationships to drive commercial and supply chain initiatives
- To professionally manage stock allocations in line with local sales & supply chain teams expectations in low or out of stock situations
- To ensure the effective management of new product listings and delists into customers through liaison with the local sales & logistics service providers
- To work closely with local sales teams and customers to ensure the professional management of customer promotions/other trade events
- Ensure the accurate and smooth processing of customer orders and master data in SAP
- To focus on delivering excellence to customers
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholders
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Customeroriented individual with previous experience in customer services and order management
- Lean mindset to drive continuous improvements
- Excellent attention to detail with intermediate level Word, Excel and Outlook and strong numerical skills
- Ability to establish collaborative and trusting relationships, through professional, proactive interactions
- Strong organisation and planning skills with effective prioritisation of deadlines
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application
- Additional European language is preferred
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about supply chain, we would like to hear from you.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 40 days ago