Customer Experience Designer
TEC Partners are working with a wellfunded startup with a solid plan to make legal services simpler to use and less stressful to access. That goes for everyone, making it more of a smooth process for consumers to access the law when needed.
They are now expanding their award winning team and are looking for a Customer Experience Designer to join the team.
Building on their flagship product, they now have a bigger vision and are looking to continually innovate as they bring more disruptive products to market.
As a customer experience designer you will be tasked with putting the user first in everything you do and leading on driving best practices.
Customer Experience Designer requirements:
- Work within a brilliant team of varied talents ranging from designers, developers to legal experts.
- One or more years of Product/UX/UI design experience
- Always knowing the why behind your designs and being able to explain the choices youve made
- Ability to produce visual aids such as wireframes and prototypes to propose and demonstrate UX improvements
- Have a crucial role within the business and develop professionally
- Be a part of a team of genuine, ambitous and intelligent people
- Brilliant salary and equity
- Networking events
- Central London based office including a bar`
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 28 days ago