KS1 and KS2 / Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher
Telford, Shropshire, England
£120 - 170 per day
KS1 and KS2 / Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher needed in Telford.
Are you a dedicated and supportive teacher ready to help pupils grow and learn in a caring environment? Do you want students to feel confident and supported? Do you want to add to an already brilliant teaching group?
A SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher is required for long term supply cover in a Primary SEND school in Telford.
The role requires an experienced SEND teacher to provide care and support to students. You will be making sure that each pupil gets the education they deserve.
The students are encouraged to mix with pupils from a mainstream school to be as independent as possible and improve their confidence and social skills.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will have:
- UK QTS with SEND experience
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Caring approach to teaching
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will receive:
- The opportunity to work with smaller classes of around 12 pupils
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Robbie on######### or email your CV to #########
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Posted 11 days ago