- Proven track record of working in a global company reporting to remote management
- 4 years’ professional experience in:
- Application support.
- Unix / Linux System administration.
- Using and supporting Nagios or similar codebase monitoring tool.
Practitioner level knowledge (2 years direct experience or more) in at least 2 of the following skills or disciplines
- Hands-on experience with industry standard monitoring platforms.
- Programming/scripting detailed knowledge (Perl, Python, PHP, Bash, Lua, Powershell, Java, C++, C etc) of one or more languages for automating tasks and understanding system responsiveness, performance and availability.
- Working with Open Source software, Elastic Stack (ELK), VMware, and Influxdb.
- System administration & architecture of one or more of Linux, Windows Server, Solaris, IBM iSeries.
- An admin level knowledge of one or more databases e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase, and an understanding of T-SQL.
- Client Facing experience.
- Linux+, LPI-1, LPI-2 or Red Hat certifications.
- Native level in Swedish and Fluent in written and spoken English to a level B2 to C2.
Posted 12 days ago