£27000 - £30000 per annum + amazing benefits
Have you ever considered joining a wellestablished Refrigeration business who are leading the way within their industry, servicing sectors such as Retail, Wholesale, Industrial and many more? Our amazing client is looking to add an experienced and qualified Refrigeration Engineer, could this be you?
The company has huge growth plans with an extremely ambitious business plan to become the leading business in the Refrigeration industry. They provide a highclass service and their expert engineers are responsible for looking after cold rooms, ventilation systems, liquid chillers, refrigerations and cooling services to their loyal clients.
As a Refrigeration Engineer you would be the hub of this employer and they invest incredibly into their employees, providing relevant and industry leading training.
The Successful Refrigeration Engineer will be responsible:
- Carrying out routine planned maintenance tasks
- Diagnosing breakdown faults
- Carrying out repair work
- Completing daily paperwork
- Giving advice to customers on equipment operation
- Working to company procedures
- Dealing with emergencies and unplanned breakdowns inclusion in out of hours on call rota
- Maintaining customer relationships
The successful Refrigeration Engineer will have:
- FGas certified
- Knowledge of Refrigeration systems
- Excellent attitude towards work
A fantastic opportunity for a Refrigeration Engineer to work for a leading business within an exciting space, have autonomy over your own workload and develop as the business grows.
Posted 19 days ago