£38000 - £40000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK grocer you will have the chance to directly influence customer journey, product functionality and build internal business relationships. If youre looking for the chance to develop your coding ability in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for development this is a fantastic opportunity.
This brand has shown rapid growth in the last 5 years and is constantly diversifying its product offering to stay one step ahead of the competition. They have distinctive relationships with major brands in the UK and have one of the best analytics teams in the industry comprised of analysts across data science, BI, product and customer insight. This brand also has brilliant training and development opportunities!
In this role you will be working on their new instant delivery app which is an industry first. Theyre looking for a customer insight analyst to come in and champion advanced analytics and insight to ensure that theyre maximising this apps offering and targeting their consumers with the best product offerings and promotions.
- Using SQL or advanced Excel to manipulate category data
- Creating strategy plans for new product introduction
- Working on new product ranges and category lines
You dont have to tick every box but some experience in the below is required:
- SQL experience
- Customer or Marketing Insight experience
- Experience with data visualisation software such as Tableau or Looker (beneficial)
- A degree or higher
- Great communication skills
- Salary of up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- In house training sessions
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jamie Smith via the apply link on this page
Posted 20 days ago