Special Interest Tours Operations Exec
£25000 to £26000 per annum
London based European Special Interest Tour company seeks a Special Interest Tours Operations Consultant to help prepare the quotations and operations for special interest groups travelling to Europe from USA, Australasia and Europe. Groups include the Arts (music, choirs, orchestras) Literary, Gastronomy, plus they handle several large incentives every year. This role will work with the business development team or build and create itineraries and prepare the quotations, and the operations team who handle the final operation of the group.
German or French speakers preferred.
As Special Interest Tours Operations Consultant, you will be working closely with :
- Internationally based tour operators and DMC’s who send groups to Europe within the special interest and incentive field
- Collating and finalising all details before final operations and working closely with suppliers throughout Europe
- Pre book any services that need to be booked early such as restaurants, venue space, equipment, speakers
- Set up transport and accommodation needs
- Researching new product and contracting and negotiation rates with suppliers
- Working with lots of European nationalities - so languages useful
We would need Special Interest Tours Operations Consultant to have experience in :
- Fluency in English and one other language especially German or French
- good geographical knowledge of Europe
- At least one year’s tour operations experience in the UK or Europe
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Be passionate about tourism and love learning new products
The company boast a low turnover of staff and offer a range of benefits including travel opportunities, pension and healthcare, free lunches and a role where every group is different so lots to learn! We have recruited for them for 18 years and many of the team are still there.
Successful Special Interest Tours Operations Consultant candidates will be contacted within 2 working days - we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in greater detail to ensure this is the right opportunity for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right opportunity and career progression so we hope we can help you. All candidates applications treated in the utmost confidence.
If this role doesn’t suit you please still send your CV as we do not advertise all roles and we specialise in the European inbound tourism industry our vacancies include Management, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Product, Contracting, Reservations, tour planning, DMC positions and many more. All candidates applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.
Posted 23 days ago