Internal Sales Team Leader
Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
£32k - 35k per year
We are currently working with a fast growing company based in Chippenham who are looking for an Internal Sales Team Leader that has the ability to build long lasting, effective, business relationships. They are looking for a positive, tenacious, self-motivated person, who is able to engage with distributors and enhance lead generation.
The role will consist of the below tasks:
- Handling clients & answering the phones
- Managing the Internal Sales team by driving best practice and achievement of Sales targets & KPI's
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Reporting to senior management
- Ensure adoption and usage of Salesforce CRM system within the Customer Care Team
- Developing the department to transition to a proactive sales led function with a greater focus on account management through outbound calling
Duties will include:
- Motivating and developing all staff. This will include team and individual meetings, appraisals and where necessary addressing performance related issues.
- Set benchmarks of key performance, develop reporting metrics and demonstrably improve business performance over the short medium & long term.
- Process development identification and implementation to drive continuous improvement
- Liaising with and contributing to marketing tactical planning, in order to deliver sustainable sales growth.
- Deal with a proportion of the incoming enquiries which include dealing with customer queries sales orders, returns and credits. Outgoing calls to generate sales, promote current promotions, and lead qualification - Leading by example
- Active involvement with training plans for team members to increase skills and service delivery - providing training, coaching and direction where necessary.
- Reporting daily, weekly, monthly & annually (as directed)
- Close liaison with and contributing to related departments and managers (In particular Marketing, and Operations).
- Cultural leadership and growth to achieve a market leading sales culture which delivers outstanding customer loyalty.
- Previous experience of motivating and leading staff.
- Proven Sales ability.
- Positive individual with a demonstrable positive approach to barriers.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, conscientious and enthusiastic.
- Results driven.
If you think a new challenge is for you then please contact Jenna immediately on#########
Posted 3 days ago