Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Bury, Greater Manchester, England
£9.20 - 10.70 per hour
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to work in a special needs school in Bury LEA. The successful applicant will be required to work 8:30-15:30, Monday-Friday starting as soon as possible, for the rest of the academic year.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with the right character to help develop the skills of students who genuinely need additional support. Vision for Education is looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to fill this rewarding position to fulfil our commitment to providing the school with the best candidates.
This SEND school is well-organized and has a caring approach to educating students with complex needs. The successful Teaching Assistant will be given full support from experienced teaching staff within the school.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will need:
- 1 years minimum working in SEND schools
- Hold a Level 1 or above TA qualification (preferred)
- Have a calm and patient personality.
- Have a genuine desire to help children with complex needs.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester SEN team on#########
Posted 40 days ago