Global Procurement Director Risk & Compliance Indirects
£80000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Procurement Director Risk & Compliance Global FTSE 50 London £80k 95k + Excellent Benefits
This incredibly diverse FTSE30 organisation is enjoying rapid expansion across five continents, and its multiawardwinning procurement function is playing a pivotal part in this growth. With an everincreasing £15bn expenditure, Procurement are upskilling the department and looking to hire two accomplished commercial procurement experts to lead the management of risk and compliance activities.
They are seeking an experienced procurement expert with related experience in risk management within a bluechip matrix environment. You will provide strategic leadership across policy, risk & compliance globally, liaising directly with the senior global stakeholders to incorporate policy execution whilst coaching and mentoring 5 direct reports.
The Procurement Director & will:
- Provide strategic leadership to determine policy, risk & compliance activity
- Develop and deliver global procurement policies and working practices to enable delivery of Procurement savings targets and support to key business initiatives
- Lead the overall strategy and execution of the Firms Supplier Diversity Program
- Be responsible for global ethics & compliance governance and direction setting for major projects
- Implement and embed risk management, Supplier Relationship Management, and define linkages with risk councils
- Determine and effective model for the policy, risk & compliance with support the execution of policy across global procurement
*Responsibilities specific to Procurement Director**position:*
- Set Procurement direction & inspire the wider procurement team
- Develop procurement capability and talent
Required background for Procurement Director:
- Impressive track record within procurement, quickly rising from junior buyer and procurement specialist positions to senior procurement positions
- Experience of leading complex procurement change in a global environment with evidence of benefits delivery
- Strong experience leading risk strategy within a bluechip environment
- Strong technical competencies in: stakeholder partnering, procurement performance management, ethics & compliance, supplier relationship management
- Degree, MA, MBA / MCIPS preferred though not essential
*Now is an exciting time to be joining this powerful procurement hub and carve a name for yourself within a toplight**Blue Chip**firm renowned for*promoting from within.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to ######### or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, direct, third party risk, risk management
Posted 75 days ago