Registered General Nurse
Up to £18 per hour
This home has been rated Good by the CQC.
The Ideal Registered General Nurse (RGN) candidate will have:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements with demonstrable experience of executing effective and accurate medication rounds
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Experience of producing welldeveloped care plans and detailed risk assessments.
Responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse (RGN) include:
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a difficult and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive sensitive or contentious information
- Promote and develop best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to all scenarios.
Posted 45 days ago